Angela, focus. Lol

The thing I love about Hoya is that she’s always five steps ahead. I can definitely see a world in which she uses the books to create such a buzz around the prince, only to have his sister die and create even more sympathy for the “prince.” And she probably senses that the general is getting frustrated with his nephew, the crown prince. If he’s convinced that Hoya is as power hungry as he was (because I’m convinced he had something to do with his sister’s death now and Hoya knows it, too).

The only issue with this is that Hoya rarely ever tells people her intentions. So, laying her plans out like that should make the general suspicious. Even Rayburn usually doesn’t know what she’s up to but just trusts her anyways. Either way, she’s kind of the evil genius type and I’m here for it.

Also. Where’s the king? Is there absolutely no parenting going on here?!

Aggregator gang
I don't think Hoya would actually kill her brother considering all they've been through together...please let her just trying to oust the general, I want to believe in my suit wearing princess...

Hmmmmm. Dead bodies tent to bloat a bunch. And if you bruise it a little, it can be hard to distinguish certain features . . .

I wonder if Hoya is planning on losing her own head, and having Rayburn pretend to be her, pretending to be him?

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID SHE HAVE TO CUT HER BEAUTIFUL HAAIIIIRRR TOT/!.
I know she needs to do that to convince the general but still........her pretty haaaaaaiiir ToT...

Also deeeeyyyyn rayburn x author moments...sweeett afff❤.I cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread