thanks for chapters , cant wait until party scan reach the raw

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about the raw but I think "did you notice" is actually saying "you are awake"

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-193.png

Dex-chan lover
The story keep name dumping everything by side characters, I can barely keep up with the supposed plot and they are speaking like you're supposed to know all of their affiliation and what they are referring in their talks.
The mangaka didn't do a good job to ease out information for manga only readers imo.

@Kyujyu not only that but the pacing is weird too. We spent about 3 chapters seeing a fight between a bird and a spiritualist guy (btw I still have no idea who he is), with little to no information on the story. But then in only 1 chapter we get a whole load of story information dumped on us through side characters (and I still don't really know who they are).

In the end I read 6 chapters and I still have almost no idea what this manga really is about. I'll keep reading for now, but I'll probably end up dropping it.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly expecting it to look like a giant celestial panther or something. Not a lion that was mainly white, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get jack shit about the faction related plot in those 6 chapters
Tbh i don't get what is going on with MC head either.
All of a sudden he finds a talking cat, well ok, and he is able to decipher formulas from flying paper bird (?) and then make his own flying bird (??). Everything is fine.

Dex-chan lover
Do not cite the deep magic to me, witch.
I was there when it was written.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
So many confused by the story, including me. Maybe I'll take a peek at the novel ver of this if this have one.

Users who are viewing this thread