Naruyuki: sorry Uraka u already had your route and it was shit, so ima have to pass

Dex-chan lover
I hope in the next chapter there will be a proper rejection and not Uruka chickening out and pretending she didn't say it.

Group Leader
Didn't think we'd see a mention of his dad in this route but it made me think that it'll probably be prevalent in Mafuyu's.
But man, that was quite the superb response from Fumino, girl didn't even falter while saying those things. That ending was brutal though.

Dex-chan lover
This ending is pretty good do far (especially compared to uruka and and ogata)

Sensei's crying scene rerun and all the feelings with fumino made this the best route and best chapter so far.

Dex-chan lover
Uruka you already won once . You had your happpy ending, now is Fumino s turn.

Dex-chan lover
Furuhashi doesn't deserve this she didn't even lie since her ankle isn't fully healed ugh

Contributor
@Janek3d - Yeah, but based off of the amount of time in Uruka's ending, you know that is the official one. These other two seem to be more of a: "Oh, god, crazy readers don't lynch me." set of endings.

I didn't like Ogata's arc very much, but at least it took place during times we didn't already read through. This entire arc is just piggybacking off stuff we've already seen and feels kinda lazy honestly.

Group Leader
aw, now i feel bad. I really like furuhashi though, so i hope its better than rizus

Fed-Kun's army
oh wow they flipping the coin where some situation with uraka only opposite effect. uruka fans about to be pissed.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl, i shipped Rizu, but so far Fumino's story is a lot better than the previous two.

Users who are viewing this thread