The giving of the jacket and He Tian in the back was cute. He Tian at the end reminds me of that one chapter where he was a devil

oh my god is that he tian shivering at the touch of little mo's bare skin i see? thanks for the update!

@wheretheheckismyjello that’s what I was going to say too 😆

This manhua is priceless. So much to love in this chapter - Jian Yi skinny dipping without a second thought, Mo being scared of a caterpillar, Zhan Xi Xi lending his jacket, He Tian being, well, He Tian, and Zhan Xi Xi and Mo blushing in the last panel. Also, anyone know what the characters on Jian Yi and Mo’s shirts say?

First ! did anyone else notice? when jianyi stood up from the water with his ass facing zhanzi ; he was startled . also when jianyi was jumping on zhanzi's bare back . i think his you know what rubbed on his back bwahahahahah you can see zhanzi blushing . lmao jianyi 's level of " not giving a shit about what other thinks" is just fcking amazing. He always just does whatever he wants . he is so carefree lol

Pfft, as a naturist I was more surprised to see that the rest of them DIDN'T take off their shorts. I thought it was normal when JianYi took his off and I was expecting the rest to do the same. But it was still all so adorable!! This will always be one of my favorite mangas, and I still say it's destined to be a classic. This comic is a type of magic. And I love everyone's comments.
Thanks for the chapter!

Hey @Silver2018 ! JianYi's shirt says 对 "duì" (right, correct) and Mo's shirt says 斥力 "chìlì" (repulsion in the electrostatic sense, like a repulsive force) 😁

Users who are viewing this thread