Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh, I really wish she'd finished her first sentence instead of changing her wording.

Dex-chan lover
WOHO! A PROPER CONVERSATION ABOUT THINGS THEY KNOW! Holy shit I thought this would take another 50 chapters!

Aggregator gang
Oh so this was the one where she was like a slave, I've been reading too much stuff like this that it's all blending together into one incohesive mess in my head and I both love and hate it.

okay but
in one panel
SHE ZOOMED BESIDE HIM AHAHHAHA GOSH I LOVE HER

Aggregator gang
Oh Angela,,, you just meed to say the 've' part 😭 and this chapter is quite emotional :((

Idk why but im crying over their back story. Its just that both of them had difficult pasts and they were only children to go through all that. Such a shame they didnt end going with each other to rayburn's mansion. They could have been lovers who knows. 😅

Zmk

Wasn't she reincarnated. I always thought what are the chances of someone reincarnating into a family of high power. Most of the Korean/Japanese shojo reincarnations are of high families. She really had it rough. Reincarnation into a literal nobody. More realistic of a background than others.

Edit: Gosh I'm reading so many Manhwas that I've gotten them all mixed up. She didn't reincarnate┻━┻︵└(՞▽՞ └)

Users who are viewing this thread