somehow, this webcomic uses the "met as kids by fate" trope in a non-annoying way. i usually dislike it, but it doesn't feel that cliche here. i'm happy they're finally going into the details about it :p

Wow the young prince thinking about killing her was definitely not a cute heartwarming moment. No one should be stanning these psycho twins.

So they could’ve been together since they were kids but instead had to part because of a misunderstanding? My heart is hurting now. I’m so glad they found each other again.

I'm having new theories now.

What if hoya succeed in killing rayburn but instead of killing they just faked his death. She also wants to kill angela after she finishes the sequel but now she knows that rayburn is fond of angela. So she kills them both so they'd be free.

I hope it would be like that but I think Hoya is much more sinister and ruthless

My childhood love :))))
I love how they finally talked about their childhood. ❤

THEIR CHILDHOOD IS SO CUTEEEE 😭😭😭😭😭 im actually started to get bored of the "we met before when we were kids" trope but this one!! i love it!!

Ahhh I need next chapter! This is sad but sweet at the same time. I really love these two 🙆🏻‍♀️😭♥️

Users who are viewing this thread