"The duke hasn't come out of his room for 3 days! Prepare for the worst!"
Next panel: the duke missing socks.

Gotta love characters who lie to themselves for reassurance.

I am surprised she didn't go backwards after the duke stays in his room for 3 days with people screaming inside.

gotta love the Duke lol all that panicking for 3 days and he still hasn't can't admit that he is slightly interested at her

Double-page supporter
Dude had an anxiety attack because of horrifying ordeal of being known, but managed to talk himself down. 10/10 in denial.

Thanks for the upload!

Just 3 more years of getting closer, and this husband and wife may actually consummate their marriage

Sure, you have everything under control!!
Thanks for the update!!

Pfffft. I thought that he went one step forward and two steps back but ig not.
Kekekek

"I have everything under control" suuuure.
I actually laughed! Loved it.
Thanks for the chapter!

it's actually kinda sad if you think about it. Kassius wants to be under control of all his emotions so much, that i'm afraid when he finally realises that all of those emotions were purely 100% from him and not a concoction of his plans, it'll just be too much for him and it'll all blow up in his face eventually and he wouldn't know how to handle all of it

Must have been the fastest painter in the world; to have sketched and colored the painting in a matter of hours, and without the subjects having to stand still in uncomfortable positions until their limbs went numb! Just saying... would have been a tad bit more realistic if they had left it at a sketch.

Also, if I had been that painter, there's no way I would have argued against Cassius, lol. Like, yep, you're absolutely right, my lord. Not looking forward to joining him in the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread