M2Z

Thanks for the translation!!
Idk why but I like her with this appearance more cause she looks like a cute handsome boy 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao that suit looks terrible, how is having stifling pants better than tights? What is even going on with that super long vest thing that's unbuttoned on the bottom? AND THOSE SHOES, WHAT ARE THOSE?!
Good lord she's not exactly selling the style very well. Those tudor shirts/tunics are actually super comfortable, not sure what she's going on about. Hose/hosen were made to fit the exact proportions of the person's body, they weren't off the rack pieces.

Thank you for the translation!

Though, it does seem like there's a lot of pages missing (this one has 24 vs 29 in the raws). Having read the raws, it looks like there's a couple of pages missing after page 13 and after page 17.

I love this thank you so much !! I wonder where I can read the novel 😅 Any links people ?

Fed-Kun's army
This more feels like an overview then an actual comic...
Anyway thoose outfits would be considered uncomfortable, I mean their so tight fitting that sitting could place pressure, especially on bits she dosent get ...The Tudor clothes would be more comfy but more hefty around the shoulders, like walking with a blanket on your shoulder....Idk the Victorian would have more bite of the winds ...I guess she may have good fabric tho?
Plus I don’t get how she would be able to quickly make comfortable undergarments....I doubt their fabric will be comfortably breathable And it’s not like they have elastic ...
Besides honestly I think people would consider her norm underwear immodest....

Fed-Kun's army
@M2Z IKR, I am literally disappointed she isn’t a boy besides we got so many seamstresses manga or whatever, why can’t we have a fluffy boy?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
The way that rags to riches time skip was done is a bit jarring, but honestly I appreciate the faster pace and how we (presumably) are getting to the meat of the story without much extra padding

I was thrown off by protag switch but since it was rather quick it wasn't too bad. I'm on board and quite like here this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Casual 7 year time skip
I mean everything so far hasnt been a literary masterpiece anyway so just get to the queen shorts already

Fed-Kun's army
So Yuri is 20 now. The gap between her and the knight/ redhead dude doesn't look as big as the comments made it out based on this but idk if he's just not aging. lol
the time skip was not done smoothly but that's okay. I was waiting for it.

I still don't understand the reason why Yuri pretends to be a boy?

@trashwu, im assuming its because they live in a patriarchal society and (most) would feel less inclined to buy clothes from a female, but i could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread