Can I be honest? I'm starting to feel sorry for the Duke 😅

Come on guys, love the old guy and share your time with him: he's awkward due to his bringing but he's not a bad guy............ I think?

Dex-chan lover
The duke made me think of an older dog wanting to be babied by the owners just like their puppy.

Thank you for your hard work!! You said this was a solo project right? You did great! We love you 😘

ivv

Dex-chan lover
"What about me"
OMG! now you're being way too obvious dude!
its painfully cute xD

fun fact fathers are the ones that teach kids empathy, so basically that mother is just majing sure that kid grows as a arrogant selfish bastard. GOOD JOB

Double-page supporter
I hope this woman won't let her ignorant discrimination continue about her own husband after this chapter. If I was there I'd have jabbed some common sense into her. I get that she doesn't see the whole thing like we do, as readers & outsiders, but she's just too slow to understand her roles in this & that's not only to protect & nurture her stepson BUT ALSO to be Cassius' wife & closest aide & partner. She's acting like she's the kiddo's nanny or governess, not his mother & the wife of his father. It's frustrating.

HAHAHAAHA Intense catch of ball. Kinda reminded me just now of uh.. "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun" during that ball catching scene lol

It's good if they all could get along more. Not just her and Ain, but father and son too-- and her and the duke, her husband. 🤔😂👌

Users who are viewing this thread