I'm pretty sure the Hajime no Ippo reference was done on purpose to see how many people correct them lol

I giggled through this whole chapter. Another amazing one. I hope clumsy-chan is a recurring character.

Fed-Kun's army
Good raps are good.

Also, Ashitano Jou is a pun both on Ojou (rich young lady) and Ashita no Joe (an entirely different boxing manga than Hajime no Ippo, lol.
Main character dies in that exact pose at the end of it. It’s very famous.)

Thanks for the translation, I know the editing is tough.
And by the by, this was a great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
...And then there's me who never got the contact info of anyone I knew in High School

Because reasons

Dex-chan lover
Did they really introduce an entirely new character for a single page ashita no joe gag?

Double-page supporter
TFW the best joke of the whole chapter was made by the TL...

Dex-chan lover
Aahhh!! damn @SaltyKracka I see, I was wondering why the random reference but ashita nOJOU makes sense now, what a silly pun but I love her more now

In japan there's the phrase about Monkeys and Dogs not getting along. Same as Cats and Dogs in english. That's why those two don't get along lol

Do you really care so much about manga title error instead of Komi-san boobs shape?

Fed-Kun's army
Page 14:
HEY JOE! I REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UOeWKG8xy8

That Ashita no Joe gag has got to be the funniest joke this entire manga has made so far. I was trying to imagine how the gag would go when I read her name but I definitely didn't think of that. Caught me really off guard.

Shame we never got to know the shape of her boobs though.

Users who are viewing this thread