I’m not sure about other people but page 4 is perma broke for me even disabling compressed images didn’t fix

The One
Staff
Admin
@Ruukasu please don't uplad renamed .webp files. This breaks for many users with browsers that don't support .webp files.

I've fixed it for you, but please be more aware in the future.

This author loves to drag things out to the point where literally the plot doesn’t even go anywhere for one chapter alone.

Dex-chan lover
dam thought we were making progress... we went from 20 pages back down to like 12
@Feower18 yee i agree

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt more USELESS than the previous one. UGH.

Still, thank you for translating them.

Dex-chan lover
Again, why did this kid get no training at all from the cat. Why am I even reading this... oh wait, the harem tag... but

@Feower18 yah, we can tell... the first moments of this story is already more that 10 chapters but there was zero character development... we know almost nothing about the people or world...

Seriously... this arc should have been done AFTER like 10 chapters or something ....

Dex-chan lover
This really feels like I jumped right into the middle of a long running series with no context.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what the cat god expect mc to be doing here.
Even if he became "surnatural", he should have as much knowledge and practice as any normal human being
Well except if author skipped some training cat gave mc which will come as flashback later.

Dex-chan lover
@Greyhood : Cat God also saw MC's 'shikigami', the one that he casually happen to see and then remember the complete formula for it, and heard the story of how this one birb casually survive Kien's full attacks and returned without so much as a scratch.

So he's probably hoping whatever MC's OP power is, it'll be enough to get through this fight in the water family's favor.

Because you know how it is when fire nation attack...

Dex-chan lover
Gah that progress was a little too slow.

Thanks for the chapter!

@WhimsiCat
The bird attacked back and wrecked Kien.
That why in the next chapter he is at the hospital getting fed an apple.

The Bird was given the command, if you get attacked fight back, and it did just that, and also wrecked the hell out them.
Not to mention there seems to be no sign of it running out of mana, even after that encounter.

Double-page supporter
whole lot of nothing happened in this chapter and yet the author decided it was a good idea to also make it shorter than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread