"She's just tired..." is his response on seeing her sprout half a dozen extra eyes after dousing her with holy water. The chances are high he's going to do something stupid enough to get the priest or somebody else killed.

Why do I think that this guy would be the first one to die in a horror movie ?

Seriously that just stupid, she just tired, burn from water and try to beat a priest for saving his life, I hope that he develop more

Dex-chan lover
I wanna get more annoyed with the protagonist, but in all honesty, he's acting pretty realistically in such a scenario scenario. He had zero experience with this supernatural stuff prior to this, after all. Hell, he's even smart enough to bring the holy water along just in case, even if he didn't want to believe the stuff the priest was saying.

Poor Toriko's actually possessed though. I was kinda hoping she was just a demon posing as a human since that would've made things easier. But it looks like she's gonna have a bad time.

Ngl I like the mc, he's acting pretty reasonably considering how unrealistic this situation is for him and, for a guy who's just got his dick bit by a prostitute, he's not only chill but wholesome. I mean, as wholesome as a man who asks his mom to pick him up from the red light and beats up priests gets. This is a set up for a good story.

Also what the fuck was that teaser page?

Dex-chan lover
at first I thought mc seemed a little delusional or avoiding reality, but he’s actually a nice dude just tryna protect a woman he loves.

Would be interesting if this develops in him becoming the priests apprentice or smth.

Dex-chan lover
@peachybee : welp he is someone from a modern city who likely wouldn't believe in a ghost shit or things plus a priest talking nonsense is already suspicious enough... its quite normal reaction tho

He is not us the readers

Users who are viewing this thread