@fuadhika you could said that because you've already read one version story and you become impatient because of that. Stop complain, you guys just like ungrateful citizen in OPM universe that don't have any respect toward heroes like Saitama or current Amai Mask.

@AAA1 Well Genos mention it as condensed energy not laser so it's more like a matter with mass than the light itself, well i'm not sure about it either but you could search about it by yourself right.

@tirani04 Well I won't disagree on your first point, it's clear that I was comparing this to the web version, but I don't see what's wrong with that as this manga is based on the web version, so of course I compared this to that.

As for your second point, don't get me wrong, I am grateful to one and murata for the manga, and I respect murata's dedication to the art, but that doesn't mean I can't critize the way they stretched out the story this long, especially when the all the pacing was perfectly fine prior to this arc. I can somewhat understand they most likely want to build this up for the garou part, but to me this build up just making the plot stale.

@Zmk I also read the webcomic, but I'm not as impatient as you. I can enjoy additional stories added because that only Hypes me up even more. the garou fight is going to be even more epic in the redraw.
you can just go reread the webcomic if you don't like it.

Plus, it's not really fair comparison when the webcomic is ahead and you can just read all the chapters in one sitting, but in the manga you have to wait 2 weeks per chapter. so I can see why your so impatient , but still you should be glad this isn't Berserk or HxH where they rarely even release chapters.

Contributor
A serious moment, and then I lost it at pretty weird snake.

@fuadhika That's where you wrong, since beginning One created this story not based by his fans request and as the result it end up many people love it and you compared it with other version and critize it will not gonna make it better either, why? Because you're not the only one that have his/her own mind about this series. So imagine if Murata & One listen to your complain all the time, it'll end up like other lame series with the author that follows their fans desire and too scare to reject them.

Just remember One makes OPM was for fun, not for people recognition and if people like you keep act like some smartass by said this is wrong-that's wrong, this must be like this-that must be like that, you just gonna killed his fun. Let them works, it must be bored for One to see Murata redraw his work with same route, let them be creative, let One expand his creation. If you think some new addition that stretched out the story in Murata version is unnecessary then you must be forgot about Suiryu.

@tirani04 Uh, you think one and murata gonna read some random comment by some random guy on some random non official manga scanlation reading site? No one thinks so, heck even I don't think so. I complained about what I feel about the manga and criticize it based on what happened in the original web version. It's called freedom of speech. One and murata don't need to read my comment, and they sure as hell don't need anyone defending them from my comment. You're saying as if whatever posted here would affect their work or something, hell no. But that doesn't mean we can't criticize their work here, so I don't see why I should stop, seeing that I believe the manga is being stretched on.

Oh and yes Suiryu, sure it was added extra content, but definitely not as bad as this arc. Every arc before this has some things changed/added to them, but it feels right and natural. Meanwhile this arc, in my opinion, is obviously being dragged on way too long.

Man I can't wait to see this animated. If it isn't on the level of the serious serious punch then whoever is animating the anime will suffer.

All of you suckas complaining that this is "dragging on" and it "needs to get to the fights" don't appreciate the god-like skills of Murata.
Seriously - get bent you whiny bitches.

Dex-chan lover
People who've read the webcomic and aren't happy about the manga... why would you ever be upset about additional content being added?
I've also read the webcomic and am absolutely super happy that they're adding stuff I have not seen.
Especially when it's even better than the original since ONE is refining the story.

this was so beautifully drawn, i'm so so sorry to the whiners that we couldn't skip ahead to the shit scribbles that was the og garou fight in 4 chapters because murata can ACTUALLY draw

Then all ppl in universe will know that saitama is blast, when saitama has hair ppl in hero association knew him as blast, because of his effort with fighting monster without enormous power is wonderful end he end up killing god level monster, but then blast went missing to begin his training to became saitama

This is Speculation only no offense 😝😝

Users who are viewing this thread