Dex-chan lover
Wew. Big Mom’s gonna be pissed. And I imagine this is the reason why Kairi even agreed to arranging a wedding.

Anywho, if Yamato ever met Ivankov, that would just make her day.

yamato drawing style remind me of Act Age - a shonen manga about acting, really good.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess. The real reason why Kaido wants to get Yamato to meet Big Mom is to get her married so he can seal the deal with this alliance. Now I want the real reason of the alliance. We all know that they can easily destroy the straw hats on their own but because of their ridiculous luck, it's making things difficult. Difficult but not enough for them to make an alliance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to ship this girl with luffy. She seems a cool girl, and she can join thecrew (maybe?)

Hancock is not a crew member and she's basically never around. Every other girl is more or less taken already.

Fed-Kun's army
WAIWAITWAIT AJSJSJSJSK

I FORGOT BUT WHERE DOES IT THAT MENTIONS YAMATO MET ACE??? wwww

And please... Bringing up that name again is making me wanna cry... TwT

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona Nami, Shirahoshi, Rebecca, Vivi aren't taken by anyone. It never show that they are in a romantic relationship with anyone. Also, I don't understand shippers ' mentality, new female character appears = instantly ship with the MC. How about a badass female character that doesn't have to fall in love with anyone? Hancock and Pudding fell into this trope already so repeating it would be boring. And Yamato would be way older than Luffy since she witnessed Oden's excution.

I don't ship Luffy with anyone. Romance would ruin his character.

@THQ_Imperator Which harem? Only Hancock has romantic feeling for him.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Well, I wouldn't say that she would be "way older" than Luffy just yet, as we don't know how old she was when she witnessed Oden's Execution. For all we know, she could had been a young child around the same age as Hiyori and Monosuke. Besides, considering how Boa Hancock yearns for Luffy, I'll have to say age isn't much of a factor here.

Regarding Yamato joining the Straw Hats, I'll admit it would be interesting and a neat way of carrying Oden's torch; considering that Oden traveled the Roger Pirates, Yamato could do the same with the Straw Hats. That said, I'm not expecting it.

Users who are viewing this thread