Fed-Kun's army
@CountryMage I disagree. Yes it takes a lot of power, but takes more power to set a specific location than random. Also, it's not like had a lot of time to set up since MC is first hero that didn't have a buyer. Intent was to send him elsewhere not kill him. Otherwise why include a sword and money where would die before using them even if wasn't worth much? Granted killing him would have upset the other heroes but could've just kept him up with excuse of "taking responsibility," giving him a job and shelter until they left and then stuck some swords or poisoned him which would be a lot cheaper than setting up the portal.

Group Leader
94d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason You have to open up its range, to allow the same spell to send to multiple places, that requires a lot more power, and complexity, a truly random spell could result in him just reappearing in the same location. Whereas a single target spell, is just a very expensive garbage chute.

So he will not kill people that was sent to kill him? I can smell some stupid righteous mc incoming

@SwagBelly He didn't kill but If you're an assassin good enough to be hired by a noble passed out by some slap i'll bet he's not fine either.

author i know foods can have anti depressant effects but this girl was clearly deeply broken inside you just tossed out a window of opprtunity to give her character development of someone who slowly recovers from their trauma but instead you want to flaunt MCs cooking

it only makes it sound like MCs food are actual drugs on steroids

oh wait

Supporter
@Vinh Gotta remember that the food he gets/makes have literal magic healing properties. When he was eviscerated and ate a steak he fully healed back to normal. It's been an established thing.

@EOTFOFYL probably some abilities of theirs. going buy the power ups not some but all of them, though. You are no mc if you don't have at least hundreds of abilities to.^

Personally the pacing seems (suddenly) a bit too fast.

Why is her name translated to kana? Her name in katakana would be kanan (or Canaan according to the person translating the novels).

@Miming_ i don’t say he need to die of a single slap (not to mention he beat this assassin in 1 slap) what’s bothering me is why he left that assassin live after he know he was sent to kill him ? Its irrational for me

@SwagBelly He's not the target maybe that's why? Mc thought the assassin was from the one who send him to the forest but the fact is he's hired by the local noble in that town to kill the girl. The assassin guy also says so.
also if i'm not wrong, i remember from novel MC robbed the assassins of their money but it didn't seem to be shown here...

When the MC decided not to kill the assassins that were sent to kill his slave girl, I was like, OK! did you use your brain MC? I mean, why would you leave the assassins alive. He should have killed them all. I will let you live because I am so overpowered and now you can keep on killing other innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta "love" when monthly series have barely a few more pages than weekly ones...

“What on Earth did they do to her?” It doesn’t matter if they’re on Earth or not, that name Earth is perfectly fine. Since he was born, raised, and lived on Earth all up until a month or two ago, it would be weird if he didn’t use Earth fraises.

Thanks for the chapter update!

Users who are viewing this thread