Oh my... i'm not expecting it could be this sad. Especially after seen Denji's reaction

Dex-chan lover
Denji protecting best girl, Aki probably turned into a Gun Fiend, the apartment destroyed... :c

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Denji, guess he finally found out the definite answer to his question about having a heart.

Dex-chan lover
"you became the thing you swear to destroy"

Long live Aki-47 :(

Okay so the front door clearly has a peephole so you can check who is there before opening it. It's clearly illustrated. Why not just use it?!

Aggregator gang
I can't be the only one who doesn't like Makima, right? I never did, but honestly this whole thing sealed the deal. Unless I'm being a massive retard and reading the whole thing wrong, isn't this basically her fault? Either way, I hope her scalp gets ripped off and gets brain-fucked by a demon.

@chosenone124 miss the whole point, Denji already knew who was behind the door, and he know that is Aki.. he is trying to remain ignorant (like quanxi told him) becouse he cant fight if he start think that is Aki.. You can see it in the expression and great paneling. The scene of the snowball was just great (we understand aki see denji like a little brother... And we see that, a bit like violence, aki still have some consciousness after become a fiend) Great chapter

Dex-chan lover
Aki-47's continued suffering is just.... I wonder what the actual deal with the Gun Devil is

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww you can dislike her, but to say that it's her fault... I doubt it, she's just doing everything in her power to maintain order and we know that she's really merciless when anyone mess with her team, in other words, the conflict of power is much bigger than her, she's a very important character.

We're still missing a lot of information to understand her choices... why go that far, and what's the deal with demons desperately fighting for Denji

Users who are viewing this thread