thank you for the chapter!!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

ugh so annoying how ppl can't just listen and NOT post it.... the clout isnt even worth it..

Anyone else try and go on the website they left but it says it was deleted?

Thanks for keep continuing to translate and upload this manhwa 😭😍😍😘😘

I don't understand what people thinks when they upload scanlation work on social media ... Why they can't just listen and be grateful that someone willing to share their hard work in translating manhwa 😡😤

I'm a little confused on how to navigate the website o.o when I click the link to the pdf, it opens up multiple other links and tells me to download and install some other stuff. Is it supposed to do that?

whaaaaa what's happen?! how did she find out it was uploaded here?! from the twitter tagged i think...

so many artist had found out their works being translated on social media now, the author of Who Made Me a Princess, really did mention the translator ig accounts on her twitter too recently....

thanks for translating this. thanks for the hardwork, nothing i can do except waiting for the time that this work continue in the future....

I dont understand other people really. Why cant they just shut up and enjoy reading the story! Ive been waiting patiently for this story. Im very happy miss mystery upload. 😭

goddamn snitches ruin everything. thank u for translating this chapter. it’s a pity that they can’t respect the rules. ugh

Users who are viewing this thread