Dex-chan lover
"i have this super fucking useful skill that can help you steal an infinite amount of loot, please let me go after i give you all my stuff"
my god mc you could have lied, should have lied

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why reveal the item box, when you can just hand over your backpack, and some money... if you escape after, they won't be looking so hard, if you're just a penniless weakling.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine my surprise, when I found out, that he didn't consider those shadows to be puppets.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, a dog
with a sword?
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING (PLIN PLIN PLON) DARK SOULS REFERENCE!?!

Double-page supporter
Too bad he managed to escape. All this idiot deserves at this point is to be used by the bandits or sold as a slave.
@kaedesenpai Seems like only braindead idiots can travel to other worlds - probably a world mechanic to make sure they can't actually become an overlord in the new world.

Holy shit, this is how you tank the manga's rating with just 1 panel. What an idiot MC.

Aggregator gang
So I have skipped a few chapters because honestly the premise for this looked boring as dung, but holy crab baskets how can anyone be that stupid? Like seriously what is the new trend of making isekai protagonist weak willed, prostrating little pansy, with zero survival skills or common sense?

Fed-Kun's army
So tell me, why the fuck did he tell them that he got an item box?
Omg, this MC is so retarded

Think about it. What other choice did he have? If he didn't give them enough, they would have killed him on the spot. I doubt a few survival provisions in his backpack would suffice. And even if he had given them a mountain of gold, they might kill him anyway to keep him from reporting them to the authorities.
They don't know his name nor where to find him, so they lost their only chance. And even if they did keep him, sooner or later the Depuri King will hear about his whereabouts and send his army there to retrieve him.
We're not talking about the perfect hero character. We're talking about a shut-in gamer with a very useful set of skills that he's still learning about.

Dex-chan lover
When you make the MC of your story dumber than bread but give him plot armour to still survive.

Double-page supporter
Maybe the actual novel explains this better but I'm guessing he was worried that what he was physically carrying on him wasn't enough to keep them from killing him. It's a bit cowardly but his skill is only useful if he's alive so by telling them, he's sure that they won't kill him. and then he can use his new monster summoning ability when they aren't watching.
TL'DR it's definitely cowardly but not completely dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread