Power Uploader
@Malkior7
read the first page
1-4b9aa4b70c559433b0ad8223247400be9ba611e694386750ee5314e197d47dbc.jpg

I'm guessing the collaboration with Tonari No Scanlation fell apart and this is the result?

@gintamacountry I didn't want to skip ahead, and others like me wouldn't have read that message if you didn't post it in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@Ooweeoo How? It was the first page I saw of the chapter. You click past the spoiler warning and there it is, still page 1.

Power Uploader
@Ooweeoo
The collab is still intact because i finished translation checking 48-61 back in May. The typesetters for Ao Ashi are also from Be Blues Project. Since we caught up with our other projects and I didn't want to start a new one since we'll eventually be taking over this manga anyway, we're just getting a head start on it. The editor at their group is in charge of when a chapter gets released. In Be Blues Project, I'm in charge. Since we already finished this chapter, why not release it? Is the logic.

@Cynic What do you mean how? "Oh this is 15 chapters ahead. I should wait until the earlier ones come out first." I went into the comments specifically to avoid reading the content.

@gintamacountry thanks for the update. I'll anxiously await the other chapters and am glad that we'll be getting a lot of them soon.

This ch reminds me of Liverpool playstyle the past 3 years and their success.
Haven't read past the Tl'd chapters , would be interesting if ashito would really ended up as an attacking FB like the two' s from current Liverpool squad came to be.
Thanks for the translations.(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

and of course shounen football manga won't be complete without the one or two potential love interest #team Anri

Ashito really think that he's something special, isn't he? A high schooler that demands lots of stuff just because he think he is a good player

That's shonen genre I guess

@Duckiedoggo Its just simple big fish small pond mentality once they move on from the small pond. I think the author established well how hes used to everyone agreeing to do what he says and him being responsible for the team.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, Be Blues Project is picking this up? This is gonna be good, they're hella impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread