Little did Ashito know that fullback is one of the most important role in modern football

His burst of speed will be important for team and his imagination will also provide a good width in 4-3-3 formation.

I'd bet he will play as left-back at this rate

thanks for another amazing chapter!!! I was so curious how ashito will be so was super elated that this chapter was published so fast!!! ^^

@gintamacountry i only see Ibrahimovic who could spouting those cocky words and living up to it, in football at least. Didn't see anyone acts cocky in F1 so idk about any other sports lol

@EmbraceNuggets now that you said it, yeah the author does portray it nicely. Thanks for the input!

Thank you so much for solo(be blues project) picking this up and also for not waiting to realease the chapters xD
Was able to restrain myself from reading for 2 days, then curiosity took the best of me.

Btw when they say fullback they are talking about LB and RB right? Or does it also apply to CB?

I do wonder if the author is a fan of Liverpool also. Virgil van Dijk started in Willem II Tilburg and NAC as defending midfielder before he was turned into a back at FC Groningen and Celtic. Actually the attitude of Fukuda reminds me of Celtic coach Gordon Strachan :) After they taught him how to defend in Scotland, he got picked up by Koeman in Southampton. From there it was off to glory

Power Uploader
@BDM130
fuck off
1-4b9aa4b70c559433b0ad8223247400be9ba611e694386750ee5314e197d47dbc.jpg

Damn Be Blues Project gonna continue this. This is gonna be good. Can't wait to read all of the upcoming chapters! I'll catch up in no time after the ones before this gets released. Thanks ahead of time!

Users who are viewing this thread