Dex-chan lover
This has the emotional impact of a wet fart.

This is like when you almost about to finish, but the girl says, "hey, let me fart in your face a little bit please, that's getting you going right?" And I'm like "Nah, I just want a quick finish and wanna go to sleep but thanks", but they just stick their ass in your face and start farting anyway with a huge grin slapped across their face.

And I'm just sitting here like, if you just kept going with how it was progressing, we'd be done and happy but now I just smell like farts and am kinda turned off. But they're like "Oh don't worry, the next fart will be great, you're gonna love the smell", and I'm just sitting there wanking myself off with a look of disappointment, I was really into this girl for a long time, and things were finally coming to an end but she just wants to drag this out.

Now I'll be honest, if these were higher quality farts, I'd probably be perfectly into it, but she's just sticking a tube up her butt and blowing air in my face, and that's not real. I'd take a queef at this point.

One more chapter to go! :D I think the build-up of this pair is done better than the others. It's a lot more gentle and natural.

Group Leader
Well-executed, it did not disappoint. Gotta say that it did feel cheesy at some parts but that felt more charming than off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice chapter, I wonder if we'll get a flash forward in the next one. So far this is by far my favourite route, certainly helped by the fact Fumino is my favourite girl.

Dex-chan lover
those confession in grassy field at starry night sky gave me nisekoi OCD

Users who are viewing this thread