Wow, impressive... Kaido was able to figure out where Orochi's neck was.

Figured that was going to happen.

Orochi seemed pretty useless especially with Kaido's power so cemented into the country.

Also seems like "Yamato" is likely to join the crew at this rate.

Only way I see it not happening is if she stays behind to help support Momo. But even then I see her pulling a "jimbei" and promising to join later.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Yamato joins the crew, we need more strong fighters with the Strawhats.

orochi prolly not actually dead yet.
his fruit power gives him multiple heads.
it's more satisfying to let Koruki gang handle him.

Dex-chan lover
@patoto lol, didn't think of that, but it does seem possible. Hopefully orochi is strong enough to do some damage to kaido, big mom or their lackys.

@TanithG the top 3 are gonna change with her joining. Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Sanji, jinbei, or maybe jinbei is stronger than sanji

@Metazoxan he probably ain't dead since he is a hydra and they don't die when the lose one head, they sprout 2 more

@patoto Yea thats exactly what i was thinking. Since he has seven heads from his fruit i wouldn't be surprised if he can have multiple heads to survive this. Plus it seems pretty anticlimactic to kill off a big villain and traitor like this. Way WAY lesser villains get more drawn out endings.

@Liquidxlax Was it stated as a hydra type power? I thought it was just literally Yamata no Orochi a monster of Japanese mythos.

Users who are viewing this thread