@Novainfinity
Edelgarde does this a lot and even hires others to do it apparently.
They are worse.
They also publish the chapter and put a one day lock sometimes. Wasn't the case for chapter 25 though I believe.
I wonder why he is sniping though, hopefully not for a reason that is greedy.

Aggregator gang
Just read the chapter of whatever group you like and get the fuck off if you don’t like any of the group

Oh come on people, don't start those petty "sNiPiNg" quarrels. Just read whichever group's translations you like more without shitting on others' work, is it so hard ?

Lol, Edelgarde already sniped the superior scanlator group Tritinia off of this very series. What goes around comes around. Shame that this "snipe" seems to be just a one-off for fun.

Well the thing is, these groups are getting donations. And when another group ‘snipes’ another groups project, it’s basically harming their donations if that makes sense.

But this is a complete guess so I may be wrong

Group Leader
@Mizumachi
Edelgarde does this a lot and even hires others to do it apparently.
We do not hire people to snipe lmfao, we're barely starting to be able to pay our own translators and somehow we pay other people?
I think you got that super incorrect info from some retards who still connect us and JB from like 6 or 7 months ago, I don't fucking remember cuz it was all a shit-fest anyway.

They also publish the chapter and put a one day lock sometimes. Wasn't the case for chapter 25 though I believe.
We put a three-day delay in order to bring traffic to our website, a lot of other groups does that, I don't see anything wrong with it. And sometimes I put no delay in instances where I believe that MangaDex readers should read the better scan instead of some mtl garbo.

I wonder why he is sniping though, hopefully not for a reason that is greedy.
He did say it's for fun, but sniping is not fun so I don't trust him. Moreover, many people snipe in order to bring out a higher quality scan but that is not the case for this.

Users who are viewing this thread