Double-page supporter
damn they're getting absolutely destroyed lmao

can't wait for the next chap, i really wanna see how tf everyone will make it out of this one

Fed-Kun's army
It's complete bullshit that Moro keeps all the powers that Seven-Three absorbed in the past (like Piccolo's regeneration). I understand that he keeps his own powers, as they were really his. I even understand that he gains the copy abilities. But why does he keep everything he copies? That makes no sense. This is just there to make him seem even stronger. God this is the dumbest villain we've had in all of Dragon ball, next to Buu.

I’m rather surprised that he can regenerate like piccolo. Piccolo and Cell could because their body is meant to be able to do it, moro isn’t supposed to. I know it may be something like cellular multiplication so moro could do it, but if it’s the case, it looks like anyone could learn it without having namekian cells. Imagine if Moro turns super saiyan without having saiyan DNA, it doesn’t even sound right. I hoped to see Piccolo unfuse with Nail and maybe Kami after Moro’s attacks also.

Moro is starting to seem like a deviant art OC. Are we sure this is dragonball super and not just some random fan's character? "Oh yeah? Well my character can absorb everyone abilities regardless of what they are and can beat every other character in the show with his hands behind his back and has a power level of 10 to the power of 50, and resides in the 500th dimension."

Dex-chan lover
Yea moro has been a completely boring villain, maybe because its magic and it has barely set rules, and this just about a perfect example of pulling shit out of the metaphorical ass. Should've just given Vegeta the win.

"See ya in hell" - blasts him to dust.

But now we are just waiting for the goku squad to pull w/e from their ass and we've just come to asspulls all around.

Maybe the ideas where to go with the multiverse are not complete so they are just exploiting this filler villain to the fucking bone.

Moro is so boring. Like someone else said, he feels and looks like a DeviantArt OC

I like the dbz vibes we're getting from this chapter,how everyone is hopeless and beat.
I personally enjoyed it idk why everyone is so butthurt in the comments I also like moro I think he's pretty cool,I have high hopes for toyatoro I think he knows what he's doing with these chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread