Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's how it works? Being a bully can make you fail going into college? Huh, weird.

Oh, how the table's have turned.

Haha, i'm looking forward to meet 'them' their dynamics are always hillarious XD.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryomi hi, Asian here. Any misconduct that violates the school code will get marked down and based on severity, will have heavier penalties. it's a point system that at the end of your Highschool, will divide you along the five grades, just like GPA, but for morality. doing minor crimes like skipping classes net you -1 point, and the more severe, the more they deduct. MC failed college entrance because even though he made it through the graduation line, the classmates all identified him as the bully, which means that every action taken by the bully would then falls squarely onto him, and that would be enough to hold him back 3 lifetimes over had it not stopped at 0. Fighting, smoking, general delinquent behaviors will generally get you.

Fed-Kun's army
So where are the teachers outside of lessons. This kind of bullying shit never made sense to me since there was at most, name calling when I went to high school and that was the absolute limit. Even then the teachers would bust anyone's ass in an instant if they heard it

It's such BS when i see teachers ask that in these bully managa. As if the bullies are being super descrete about what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread