Dex-chan lover
Motherfucking Rihito ultra jobber come the fuck on.

Dude didn't learn fucking shit, its just like every other fight we've seen Rihito in.

Total fucking bullshit, the purgatory fighters are a bunch of cringe cowards, the next fighter better get his spine broken bane style

The amount of salt and stupidness from this comment section astonish me. Why does everyone keep forgetting that Rihito was taught only the “basic” during training and also fought against the Falcon who was clearly more skilled and experienced.

Group Leader
The fact that so many people are upset about Rihito losing is entirely reasonable and also a good thing. It shows that we like him as a character.
We can all look forward to actually seeing Rihito’s growth in the chapters after this tournament arc is over.
I was also salty about rihito losing, to the point where I quit reading for a few weeks just to mull over my feelings.
ultimately, I’m happy with this fight, and I can’t wait to see him go through epic “ninja” training with Kuroki later

Rihito just can't catch a break. I just feel bad for him at this point. Assigned jobber since birth by the author.

I should start assuming that whoever I think is going to win in this tournament arc is going to lose.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangalon He closely lost a hard fought battle that he could've won had things gone a a little differen-"JOBBER LMAO"

I know it was a pretty close match and all but man can the homie Rihito get a W for once LOL

My point still stands, every last one of purgatorys fighters are a gaggle of cringeworthy cowards who don't deserve to be in the same building as the legends from the Kengan Association, much less fight them.

If this was played on the KA's home turf the coward mendel and this weeb beta Falcon would have been broken physically and mentally before they could even think about using their cheap bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread