How old is this? Anderson lost his belt a long time ago and McGregor was FW and LW champ for a super short stint

HAHAHAHAAH the daydreaming scenes yooooooo, they kill me every time.

Hobin why didn't you kakaotalk your girl?

Just binge read all the chapters aaaaaaand I'M FREAKING HOOKED. Thank you for blessing us with this translation. This story is so hilarious and idk how he is gunna beat a former MMA fighter.

Is he gunna get help from Moon-Sung??? He's best boi

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Wasn’t the results on Fight Science a little different? I’m pretty sure that Tae Kwon Do kick was only better than Capoeira on a shaking ground but not better on a still ground. It was because Capoeira used both arms and legs as leverage to kick while Tae Kwon Do only uses one foot. The difference was massive.

Group Leader
This reminds me of Itaewon Class. The Female characters look similar, especially the editing girl she reminded me of Yi-Seo. Loved the show, I recommend it.

Double-page supporter
I love how the domestic romance daydream sequence is always the same, just with different people in the roles.

Fed-Kun's army
@Love4NovelGuy yeah i remember watching that too, and iirc they had a karate master too
and capoeira is still the one with highest dmg and speed
while taekwondo and karateka won on shaking ground as they have better accuracy and more solid grasp on reaction force from the ground on that condition

I'm Brazilian and it's really cool to see Capoeira and Anderson Silva in this Chapter. Though Capoeira it's not really used to fight, but more like a noncompetitive sport/dance. Anderson Silva made every Brazilian start watching UFC, he had to go through a very harsh recovery when he broke his own leg with a low kick, it's gruesome. Look for "Silva breaks leg in half" in youtube if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread