Aw, I wonder how he managed to not die after eating something he was allergic to without any medication O.O
Also wow, I've never been this early before! Thanks so much for the chapter! <3

Dex-chan lover
I... don't think it's possible to "overcome" an allergy is it not? Oh well, three cheers for him becoming slightly more human! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Aggregator gang
Its kind of hard to take the sentece "he won his battle against the peaches" seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Me @ Cassius: Girl don't be proud it's okay you're in love

Dex-chan lover
@SOL_rocks - some people do develop immunity to their childhood allergies, but I don't think anyone knows how this happens.

Banned
@SOL_rocks

He didn't overcome it. Sure he can eat peaches but all he did was gain the ability to endure the effects of the allergy until it overcomes him.

Whatever he's actually allergic to within the peaches is probably present in his & his son's normal diet. Which is probably why his son gets the same sickness later.

I bet she finds out their true allergy and saves them from it. Then we get more fluffy love scenes.

It's possible to recover from certain types of allergies though it's very rare for food type allergy to dissapear. Also it's very dangerous because what Kasius did makes more harm to body than good, and person can die in the process. As for recovery I've heard only of respiratory allergies that go away with puberty

Did it ever get specified what happens to Kassius in the book? Like after Ain grows up?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Like a true Chaid, he poisoned himself to the point of almost dying, good thing he won't have to do that anymore.

it's funny to see how she remembers all this info about colds and peach allergies only after they all happen or she causes some shit. at this point i kinda appreciate the fmc types that write down everything they remember about the plot as soon as they get isekai'd

Users who are viewing this thread