IJW

Group Leader
Last one for today, thank you for the support so far!

Dex-chan lover
Very nice, thanks.
BTW, sometimes the text in the speech bubbles is aligned to the left (page 12 for example, Musashi's first bubble has centered text, the second one has left aligned). Not particularly jarring, but you might want to double check for that.

IJW

Group Leader
You're absolutely right, I'm sorry for the mistake. This is a first time project for a lot of people in our group and we'll strive to do better @oka-tan

Good stuff!

Minor pedant note: sharper is misspelled as "shaper", although if it was meant to be shaper, then I'll shut me maw

IJW

Group Leader
You're absolutely correct, again we apologize for the lackluster quality of initial typsetting, the chapter has been edited to include the corrected pages now. @Bonker

I'm seeing some typesetter that's rather lackluster here. Reminds me of the old days. I'm just curious, you guys wouldn't happen to have someone in your group that used to be called Ichido Reichan, would you?

IJW

Group Leader
@AltF4

I'm sorry that you've found my work lackluster, chapter 184 was my first work and I'm still learning the ropes, so to speak.

Ichido isn't on our group and we're not affiliated with White Fang in any way.

@IJW
"White Fang" niiiice cover up. Anyone who was a fan of Baki would know their group name. You've outted yourself. Nice job Ichido.

IJW

Group Leader
@altf4

Listen man, from my knowledge Ichido put up a paywall for his chapters which is why there has been such a huge gap on grappler baki to this day (and also why such a large portion of hanma still has subpar scans and translations)

We're not doing this project for profit. We started it because of the infrequent upload of the SpinyBack team (not to badmouth them here), who in response have published three new chapters (similar to the ones we've uploaded today)

We recommend that you go and read those instead, because they're obviously of a higher quality in translation and scanlation than ours. They've focused their efforts on going for 'quality over quantity', which is something admirable but a personal philosophy that we don't agree with. Our goal here is to finish translating Musashi dou, even if subpar, up until the final chapter. If Spinyback continues to release their chapters simultaneously with ours, we urge everyone to check theirs out instead for a better experience of the story.

I hope this could clear things up. If you want to continue talking, you can DM me on discord.

(Upon re-reading that message, I realize that I might have come across as sarcastic when I say that their scans and translations are better than ours, and I want to be clear in saying that wasn't the original intent and that this is completely genuine.)

Contributor
Thanks for picking up the manga, It's always nice to have more than one team translating a manga especially when the other team is too busy with other projects

Users who are viewing this thread