Dex-chan lover
Ha! This guy is done for. He has no idea that Ssamdog has a secret that makes him immune to his bullying.

Nobody gives a crap if Jiksae gets beaten up.

His clothes and hair make me think he's male version of futaba. U've never played Persona 5 tho.

Aggregator gang
They really picked a fight with a rabid dog😫 This psycho is gonna beat their ass and Hobin is gonna have to retaliate.

Ohhhhhh my goodness. I hope he's watched enough videos to fight this crazy dude or maybe someone else will come save the day.

Also who is the editor's dad? She said she'd tell her dad... Does that mean her dad is a super legit fighter? If he was then it makes sense why she knows a whole lot about MMA.

Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

It's kind of interesting when you discover there is a real channel named ehrgkrTkdna: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM747ugd9vSZfkfQmb3WbOw

@Speederzdk
maybe you're right, because the date of creation of the channel is April 8th 2018.
But the most important thing is this: the release date of the first how to fight video in the ehrgkrTkdna channel is 2019.12.17,
and the release date of chapter 1 of the manhwa is 2019.11.16 in the Korean WebToon.
So the video is after the chapter.
Seems like it's made up just like you said.

Users who are viewing this thread