Banned
And once again Kuroki taught another people how to improve themselves.

Confirmed my Americaboo lost to a Weaboo.

Also the two big guys facing each other, who would've thought.

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't believe that Rihito lost to a fucking Weeb.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, a full loss after all. Sucks for Rihito.

Here’s hoping that Julius turns things around, but the way things are going, the KA night suffer straight losses for their first few rounds and may only start turning things around come Purgatory’s turn for first pick.

Dex-chan lover
Okay who wanna bet Julius is gonna job? because with how things are I wouldn't even be surprised

Dex-chan lover
Well this is the third mirror match. I think earlier when a picture of all the Purgatory fighters had shown, someone had made educated guesses on who would fight who, and some of these like Medel the boxer, and Toa the giant are giving us really obvious matchups. I'd like to see a little more asymmetry in the matchups though.

Also Julius is hilarious; you can translate what he's saying to him still ignoring technique and concentrating on becoming even more powerful. Never change muscle maniac.

I'm a bit surprised about the ninja going to challenge Kuroki like this. It somewhat shows how similar he is to Rihito. He's also a "wrecker". He's a bit, uh, simple minded (he's intelligent, but kinda silly). He admires Kuroki Gensai. He's still trying to grow even stronger. I'm not sure there was any purpose in getting defeated by Kuroki, and there was really nothing to learn from that exchange. It seems like we'll see him again.

Users who are viewing this thread