"At least I can take solace in the fact that no one will see me like this..."
Oh how wrong you are, Flash.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@loki266 i disagree with u as well, S1 did do it justice genos vs saitama and saitama vs boros are some prime ex: of anime doing manga scenes justice

demon slayers fights were very short (atleast the iconic ones) and what made them good was the fact they were emotional and a emotional OST

Dex-chan lover
Badass art as always. I can't believe Tatsumaki literally went inside of Psykorochi just to defeat her. I was impressed by Genos being able to deflect her blasts, but unfortunately, it won't be long until he becomes part of an art gallery again.

Meanwhile, Saitama, Monako and Flash are the best comedy trio.

@loki266, I had read demon Slayer 35 chapters. It's pure shit. Boring like my hero academia.
Right now my top ongoing manga is
OPM, record of Ragnarok, Kaiju no 8, attack on Titan.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes. Murata being "Murata" again.

Keep showing off buddy. The great art is much appreciated

OPM is the best action, comedy manga I have ever read with one piece, naruto, Dragonball.
Demon Slayer, my hero academia is shit.

Yes, yes, yes! This art is the best! Now, if only Saitama could get out of that hole

End this fucking filler crap already i wanna see Golden Sperm i wanna see Monster Garou holy fuck

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@hlben10 maybe after 10 chapters lol. And, perhaps the Garou vs Saitama will be on the 20-30'th chapters.

Code:

Aggregator gang
So the huge chunk of earth crust
could be used for the possible future serious table flip?

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE i cant take it why is it so long. im enjoying this but i need to see saitama fight him i cant do it

So
Little Eyeball kid is gonna stay with Sperm and Rover after all this, right? Saitama's getting an extra pet afterwards? Please? Please???

Users who are viewing this thread