the 25th page
the same as (spoiler is from MHA 271 chapter)
MHA_271_013.png

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin Weekly release means less pages. You will only have 13-14 pages each time. I don't see anything wrong with monthly as there are a lot of other manga I read in the meantime.

Awesome chapter.
I like that little demon monster girl, she is kinda funny.
Psykos still the best evil waifu.

@JakkRo sure she can destroy a mountain but can she annihilate an entire planet? Her powers are more on the supportive side but who needs support when the enemy becomes ashes in seconds?

Edit : I'm not a Saitama worshipper either, all the characters in this manga are amazing and deserve spotlight but the main idea of the manga is : Main character literally can never loose. So ya.

Am I the only who actually feel bad about the normal citizens in this universe? Like cmon every once in a while the world seems like it's about to end, buildings, houses destroyed every other day, monsters appear out of nowhere. I really can't imagine how normal people in this manga have to cope to build a new house, or find a new job just for them to lose it after a new disaster appears. I know it's just a manga but this thoughts always appear in my mind. Just because you don't have super powers doesn't mean your life values less than others.

Fed-Kun's army
MY BRAIN PLAYED THIS THE MOMENT THAT SECOND BEAM SHOWED UP

https://youtu.be/uzBwU3GGUBI

KICK HER ASS GENOS

Dex-chan lover
@Ibri Ah, so that's how it went down. Looking at Genos showing up and the stuff, it sort of seems like that this is how it is going to go down instead a bit. So that the events themselves will be outright different to a point.

Dex-chan lover
that little one eyed monster thinng is the best thing to come out of these extra chapters.
Now i want to see how they are gonna reconcile Tatsu getting
defeated by golden sperm after fighting this thing.
its gonna be such a downgrade with the pacing already being killed by this.

Genos scientist is the mvp, he's equipping Genos with gear that makes him an S class hero

Users who are viewing this thread