chotto matte kudasai... when did Tatsumaki get her left shoe back?
I mean from p20 I clearly see the shoe, but when, but how?

Lux

Power Uploader
Not being a fanboy but Tats only needed Genos help because she was busy fighting and trying to save the other heroes at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Murata's art is so good that I don't even care about story progress. I just enjoy seeing what he draws.

the art is basically unparalleled. that being said i think its slowing down chapter releases too much. one month for a chapter is kinda non pog

Fed-Kun's army
@Lux, No you're absolutely right. She had to stop murdering Psykorochi because she'd end up harming the other heroes otherwise

Like Lux said the only 2 times she was damaged was because of the heroes and hostage safety. She really should have went alone and kill Orochi right away.

Dex-chan lover
Was Tatsumaki crucified and electrocuted with 2 spears of Longinus?! And still has all that sass!

(Also please make female Mike from Monster's Inc survive).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your scan, I will take what is give but I tend to wait for yours even if it takes an extra few hours

The Heroes are having a really tough time. It's a good thing that King is there to pick up the slack.

Anyone else notice Psychos blushing after Tatsumaki pushes out from inside her breast? That was adorable

Contributor
Something that's bothering me about the art is that there seems to be a lot of inconsistency in when Psykos body is split in half and when it's together.
Like in all the action shots it's split but interleaved with those are reaction shots where they show her face not split.
I'm trying to understand if there is a secondary body that never split but it doesn't really seem like it.

It seems like a continuity error.

EDIT: Ehh I think I get it. The big version of her that splits is a kind of gooey projection. Her real body is inside the pine cone on the monster's forehead between the projection's legs. It's kinda confusing which is which though and it's not clear where the pine cone goes during some of the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
is the earth splitting beam comes from that split second the flesh attached to Saitama?

Dex-chan lover
God damn, I love Tatsumaki. She's so cool. And hot. All at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread