Group Leader
I just.... what šŸ‘€ šŸ˜°

Incest...? Incest.............?

Cannibalism.................................?

Code:
what

Pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to learn more about wtf is going on here.

well unlike everyone else here i actually saw the incest tag but im kinda expecting thats not the doing of the female lead. not my kinda tea but i will see what comes next bc theres a lot of question: why she ate her prev husband, and it seemed the heart part only? is the devil (from the cover) the mail lead? im so confused theres a lot to unpack indeed

there is a lot can't wait ...why did she eat her husband or is it just a cruel rumor to cover up what really happened?

Kinda bad about the incest tag, but the graohic so good and the story seems interesting. Please update

Efu

Yasss fuggin finally! I can already smell the angst mm hmm~
I mean, come on, with all these royal/historical stories booming it's a crime to not have an incest story, no?

Waaah! It's from wordexcerpt šŸ˜±šŸ˜ OMG! Thanks for bringing this one here! This type of genre is upto my alley šŸ˜„ thank you very much! Can't wait for moooore šŸ˜˜

I saw this one one instagram first for once and they were saying this is not incest. They ainā€™t blood related apparently. Or thatā€™s what the owner of the account posted since she already did 6 chapsšŸ¤”

Twincest, my fav ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)
Thanks for the translation!

Saw on ig they aren't siblings. Tried Googling spoilers but the title is too common šŸ˜„ so far really good. Instagram has 6 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread