Contributor
So all of her bullying/teasing will be for the sole purpose of drinking his delicious tears?

Dex-chan lover
At first glance, I thought the mc was a delinquent but looks like it's reverse. The girl being the one to bully.

Dex-chan lover
@smugcatto I don't know, but this manga reminds me of a romcom movie called "The Little Death" (2014), it's about five couples and their feitish, sex life and stuff, it's multistory movie. One of then is about a wife who gets aroused her husband starts to cry. This movie itselft it's not that good, but it's nice to watch, my favorite story is about a deaf man who calls a sex line through an online interpreter, who can read his hand signals and repeat them to the sex call provider, it's very funny and wholesome (the whole movie is worth just for that scene).

Anyway, this is the couple that a wife got pleasure from her husbands pain
the_little_death_filmsandpies_002.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I thought she wanted to literally drink his tears. Like Mysterious Girlfriend X, but with Gender Reversal mod and Different Fluid mod installed.

Spermophagia mod is pointedly never installed

Group Leader
it's the same author of that snake-loving girl manga, huh

so they're into girls with (somewhat) out there fetishes lol

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@That-Guy
people who like seeing others cry

@smugcatto
it's just a unique form of sadism, so definitely ; it's a lot tamer than things like coprophilia and bestiality

Users who are viewing this thread