Dex-chan lover
It looks like their "counter-invocation" spell is just a spell of banishment.

@SummerK - given his "I am not looking through a screen" reaction, I'd say he was playing a conventional game.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT MOOOOOOOOOOORE

What's with this stereotypical princess bitch attitude?
I mean I get it you are happy if it's a hero and you don't care if it isn't one, but you don't have to act that way the same goes for all the people in that room more so if you are a noble
For me a noble = education = control how you act regardless how you feel.
I can't even be mad at those "bad guys" because they have NPC, one liner character attitude

it's too soon to say this is garbage, but i'll say MC personality is generically trash

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ: Well based on the way that Princess and the others are acting, i would say that he was on the right character for the situation.

A Character which was created to store all the unneeded stuff from his main account. Considering on his main account, MC was the highest level player, meaning he must have gotten high grade different class drops on it, which he moved it to this Alter Account. Not to forget other countless stuff which probably couldn't fit in his main account (because of limitations on storage). And considering that the Max Level limit for that Game was "Lv. 999", i would guess that there might have been "Level Range Restricted EXP Boost" items (common Event items in MMORPG with high level cap or slow EXP gain setting) that MC might have transferred to this account.

On the other hand. if MC had been summoned on his strongest character, he would have been forced to fight for that Kingdom, which seems shady (basic plot).

Double-page supporter
It's quite ironic how this kind of story, human trafficking basically, is popular in Japan. Japan is one of the major source, destination and transit for human trafficking...

Dex-chan lover
So title basically translates to "Uninvited Schmuck-face Hoarder's Adventures in Another World"

Contributor
This is literally the beginning of https://mangadex.org/title/33797/lv2-kara-cheat-datta-moto-yuusha-kouho-no-mattari-isekai-life, but instead of being a merchant in another world he was a MMO player. Let me guess, next he will run into the only female member of the Demon's 4 Heavenly Kings, beat her in combat, and make her his woman.

1262443128690.gif

‘Habilities’... IS NOT A WOOOOORRRRRDDDDD!!! Sheesh! After seeing that this mistake was made three times on one, single page, I realized that it was actually intentional. So, I immediately stopped reading it right then and there, and came directly to this comment section to write this. Now listen here; the word that you’re looking for is: Abilities (with no ‘H’). Thanks, have a nice day.

@guysaresohot44

Hello, hello. Um, so, when you’re so messed up that you end up trying to light a french fry that’s been hanging from between your lips as if it were a cigarette, and you still haven’t actually figured out that you’re doing something quite weird, well, that’s when you know that it’s time to go to sleep, you know? I might not be so quick to advertise one of the ‘My top ten most dumb-fuck brain-fart moments of my life,’ if I were you. But then again, who knows? It may just be that you were doing it on purpose. Whatever the case, your picture reminded me of darker and stranger times....well, for me anyway. Lol. ;P

Fed-Kun's army
And now the vg-isekai question: Is he a Pay-to-Win player?

"I used to be the best player on the server!"

"My powers are limited without money."

"Whew! I can use the in-game currency for my microtransactions! This is better than the game!"

Dex-chan lover
You know... I don't want him to be angsty or anything... but honestly, I'd like for him to get revenge and sh*t like that...

Users who are viewing this thread