Dex-chan lover
Henceforth, I shall name all the characters I play in any game as "Nightgown Lame"
Fucking brilliant!

Dex-chan lover
@yuushin: Actually, the first syllable is also different. "Gretal" in Japanese should start with "gu", not "go".

That said... There are some issues with the translation in some spots, but overall it's comprehensible. Do you want my feedback?

Aggregator gang
"A not young man who seems worn out,but harmless."
Sure, except for the GIANT FUCKING BLOODSTAIN ON HIS SHIRT.

@MarqFJA87
There's no strict rule that says Gr has to be グル, I've seen a lot of instances that don't follow the general rule for katakana-romanji, even in official English translation

But if you have any suggestion/recommendation/feedback, sure, I welcome them.

Edit: I even contemplated using Gretel because English pronunciation of the "tel" part is "tal", but then I was afraid that the German readers would complain that the German pronunciation is not "tal", so I went with Gretal, close and will probably gives everyone the image of a girl's name

Dex-chan lover
Having read the LN he called her gretel or goretaru because the mc's "isekai translation" ability is automatically correcting his words in that worlds language. The words coming out of his mouth aren't in japanese, the weird part is he doesn't recognize his own speech but can understand what others are saying.

So its true that the MC does bat for the other team. Prefers his gol as male, first human he meets thinks that he has fallen in love with the "uncle". Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread