Supporter
Did you not read the Misfits translation? Only the original version of chapter one really has any form of wonky grammar, I'd say the misfits version is perfectly fine.

Dex-chan lover
What Is Theeees
(Reference at 0:03)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU5KxBYYneA

Um misfits literally said they were going to re-do all of the earlier chapters already. Like making your own personal version is ok if u want everything to be perfect for you, but by then releasing it your are probably going to have a lot of people annoyed at you.

Like wicked house, yeah, maybe not the best, but still. Misfits does good work. Maybe the way forward is to join a scanlation team, perhaps as a proofreader or other position where you can help in your way while also producing an quality piece with regards to other aspects

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the effort, but the Misfits are already doing a great job translating this manga, with consistent upload and good quality. why don't you join them?

Let the guy translate this if he want lol all of you seems like vampires wanting to suck his blood.

Although there is already another translation that is good, it does not mean that others have no place. The more options there are, the better it will be for us readers.

Contributor
Even though I personally don't see the need for another version, at the end of they day if it won't get dropped like hot garbage the moment you get bored I don't really have any issues with it either.

Double-page supporter
More versions are always better in case some group tisms and pulls out

@Rukthor He said it himself that he's not translating anything. He's just re-wording the bad script from the oldest version of Chapter 1. Having translated this chapter myself, I spotted a lot of lines that still had the same mistakes Google Translate would make when translating Japanese to English.

I agree that having options isn't a bad thing. Although in this case, I feel that it might be a bit confusing to new readers to have 3 versions (actually, 2 since one is just a re-wording) of the same chapter.

Someone: Does whatever they want with their life without actually annoying anyone else.
Basement dwellers: WHY DO YOU DO THAT IS DUMB AND NEEDLESS LOOOL.

These threads are always a shitshow.

This is just a suggestion if you dont like young misfit grammar, come join them as quality control.

Im just afraid what you've done is scared the motivation out of young misfits

Users who are viewing this thread