Fed-Kun's army
I just started reading this on a whim and halfway though felt like this was similar to Fire Punch (MC being oblivious and easily manipulated with multiple disposable characters) and yeah I wasn't wrong that the author was the same.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit Makima is too good at being manipulative, she knows how effective doggos are for healing the heart. She's showing Denji the "good life" of a happy dog, given attention, treats, and purpose, she was leading Denji to his answer by taking him away from Power and tempting him! (Not like she wasn't already doing that from the start).

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't even have to use her powers on him or at least it seems. Wonder that is why the Chainsaw devil turned into a dog. Too depressed that he just wanted a fun life

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm just suuuper worried for Power.
Denji just left her alone & I really feel like something major bad is gonna happen.
Side note: Anyone else getting weird vibes from the dogs? Like, they're supposed to be comforting Denji but I just feel like... something's off about them.

Double-page supporter
@Akane02
The chapter's full of comparisons between him and her dogs. She sees him as a pet. I imagine the reason she has so many dogs is because she's the control devil and dogs can be completely manipulated into serving their masters. She likes controlling things.

Fed-Kun's army
nah im not even sure if he';s being brainwashed or if his simp level is over the charts

Dex-chan lover
I like how you could pretty much start the manga at this chapter; everything suddenly coming up to a full abrupt , almost slice of life stop. pretty sure hes already her dog so like she might just refund him on that wish lol.

@Alcron I have noticed from the start that her eyes are like those hypnotizing circles but never knew why until couple last chapters , you see Makima' s demon was the control devil/ devil of domination that explains how she can easily compel and control people around her.

Aki is dead and yet here he is......becoming a dog to this [REDACTED] woman.....oh man......I wonder what will happen from now on

Dex-chan lover
Makima name rhyme with Pukima, which mean fuckin bitch in my native language

Users who are viewing this thread