I wonder to what extent his dreams are, if he was reliving the OG timeline. Even if he's only dreaming about his interactions with her, he'd still know a fair bit since she fought the demon king with him so he knows that much is coming. And he understands that's why she needs to embrace danger to become stronger. In that sense Claude feels like Reas 2.0 from Lady Baby lol

Fed-Kun's army
Uh...

A....

AAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HE SORTA KNOWSSSS

Double-page supporter
OHHHHHH SHIT. He got memories from the past life????? DANG. That is TWIST I did not see coming.

Love it!

Thanks for the update!

Man, this is one of the healthiest relationships I’ve seen in manga/manhwa. They both respect and trust each other unconditionally and support each others wishes and goals, while also doing their best to empathize with each other. Good shit.

Why do i get a feeling that Claude might be the demon king or something? 🤔 anywaaaays, hope there's no bad twist to the story. I also hope their romance to progress more.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhh this is tooo much uuuwwuuuu❤❤❤❤.also I sense a 180 plot twist

Thank you soooo much for the translations!❤

Hm did claude also got reincarnated?
That wouldn't be possible but there is 00.1% or it just might because of something they didn't reveal yet , still why did claude kept dreaming about the past ivona?

Users who are viewing this thread