Dex-chan lover
It's really hard not to like this protagonist. He risks his life and freedom by revealing his true form in front of a rival, but does it anyways without any hesitation whatsoever. That's incredibly based.

Personally speaking, it probably is for the best that he just comes clean. As long as he can convince them that he isn't evil and for them not to cut them up, he will be way more effective if he can more fully utilize his monster form without having to play hide and seek.

Dex-chan lover
So it's gonna be a love-rival thing going on between the black haired childhood friend and the blonde twintails rival where she can't know his identity as the monster but the other girl can't reveal it. Neat.

Dex-chan lover
MORE COLLABORATORS IN THE SECRET

DUDE THIS MANGA IS AWESOMEEEEE

I hope it doesn't go tropey and make the girl like fall for him straight up or something but it's been good so far so I HAVE FAITH

@Koremitsu_Arita Prefer it that way really! I doubt he'll reveal to the entire force yet but getting more people to know about his situation is exciting!

Especially since he's so bad at keeping the secret himself lol

sooooo.... goood makes me wanna rob a bank. but seriously this shit is the best! i wanna see more!

Dex-chan lover
@Koremitsu_Arita It might have been a weird choice, but with this setup it was the right one for the protagonist. So it was well done either way. Plus all the cameras probably broke anyway, so it might be just one more witness XD

Group Leader
Hm, is Kafka gonna be some sort of father figure (or rather big brother figure since they're not that far apart in age) to the Shinomiya girl, that could be nice

wait, his uniform for the exam is gone when he transformed. hes practically naked now LOL

i bet theres going to be a naked joke about it next week

Double-page supporter
Kafka will be E rank, most probably, for the next volumes while gathering a court of admirers.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping it'd not turn out like this. I was hoping for a more free form flow of events, or at least ending on a more interesting cliffhanger. I can only hope that my bruised expectations will not be crushed next chapter.

As a proud member of EDF, the next chapter better be gloriously stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread