The way he hit his spinning back kick his making me cringe because he would probably get his knees dislocated hitting a much heavier and in movement opponent with a straight stiff leg

@Cinischylabs from what I see, the kick has connected while his leg was bent then pushed his leg further to get more power, thus the ssireum guy being thrown back slightly

Is the TLer the same race as me? The stronkest race ever? The peenoise? Lmao that "itutuloy" at the end got me

Ssamdog is so handsome, he kinda looked a little pakgo-like in the last panel, but he's ssamdog. All is forgiven if it's about ssamdog.

Shoulda hit him across the head with the chain it is a street fight

ez3

@Cinischalybs you are supossed to kick the bland part of the abdomen, the diapragm. But the giant looks very well trained so if it works is bullshit. I know is fantasy but anyways haha.

Also the bandae dollyo chagi (reverse turning kick or heel kick) is a far more powerful taekwondo kick, i dont understand why this korean comic insist with the back kick.

Double-page supporter
I knew something was up with his outfit, without it he'd be a goner. Other than that I hoped he aimed his kick properly, he's hanging a very thin thread here.

@ez3 Yeah technique is shiit, but really kicking this straight is one of the first thing you learn to not do in kickboxing unless you want to have your knee and hips smashed

Users who are viewing this thread