Dex-chan lover
@lazunekko There's also the lotion page, where Ai-chan confuses lotion for lube and comments that it's such a hassle to use saliva... which can really only be interpreted one way. And the "I heard some noises that one time" comment is kinda outside of canon. However, we do have the "you're the one I love" comment too, so...

I guess it's possible that she hasn't had PnV but has done a couple other things with Onii-san. But nothing outright confirmed yet.

Dex-chan lover
"too small" lmfao this nibba has the audacity to compare oppai to actual literal cow tits

Dex-chan lover
So it wasn't just that jitome-chan couldn't handle her liquor, huh.

Double-page supporter
there is a lot going on in this "chapter."

thanks a lot. for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Best part for me was Maegami-chan marching to the shrine, her unfathomably intense desire for SENSEH'S BAHBEE making even the Tawawa-no-Kami tremble in terror and beg her for mercy.

@Wildstag: Wait, when did this "confused lotion for lube" happen?

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 https://mangadex.org/chapter/135514/4

This page. She's at school and trying lotion. The end of the chapter kinda explains it.

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow, I had to look it up, but a high yield dairy cow really does produce up to 12 metric tons of milk a year.
They can make 12,000 liters of milk over 10 months. Up to 60 liters in a single day.

Haven't seen the flower shop couple or the ring girl in a while hope we get to see more of them soon.

anyone know where i can properly read all the chapters? because if im not wrong mangadex is behind on the author's tweets. tq

Dex-chan lover
Love how even when presented with a challenge, the author sticks to his roots.
Ei0vON1VgAMUPxX

@Ricefarmer120 If I am not mistaken I believe you can find them on a certain site that begins with an E and ends with tai.

Users who are viewing this thread