A Banished Sage’s Progress to Discovering the World: The Story of What Happened When I Freed Myself from My Childhood Friend - Ch. 24 - With This, It…

Dex-chan lover
Lona faced literally 0 punishment, and the shady dude was humanized (to an extent) after all that he did in the past as a scumbag and in this city... How great...

While I didn't want to see Lona killed or anything, seeing that nothing happened is kinda off-putting

Dex-chan lover
Lona faced literally 0 punishment, and the shady dude was humanized (to an extent) after all that he did in the past as a scumbag and in this city... How great...

While I didn't want to see Lona killed or anything, seeing that nothing happened is kinda off-putting
i feel like it's already hinted that even way earlier about him, like saying how nice it is to be strong like MC whatsoever. although i really wished it's not the cliched trope and he's somehow a red herring but that's asking too much

Dex-chan lover
They probably judged that she was not acting on her own will, and was therefore not responsible for her actions. Which, considering she was made to hate her childhood friend, makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Makes more and more sense that the hero was protecting him! I'm guessing they both (were made to?) forget something that happened in the past! And I hate when the MC finds out something important but doesn't share it with the others (and like clockwork it comes back to bite him in the ass!) This time because it was...noon? I'm guessing it's prohibited to talk at, or after noon! Make sense...

They probably judged that she was not acting on her own will, and was therefore not responsible for her actions. Which, considering she was made to hate her childhood friend, makes sense.
I wonder if the same logic will apply to the hero, since she seems to be in a similar position.

Dex-chan lover
And I hate when the MC finds out something important but doesn't share it with the others (and like clockwork it comes back to bite him in the ass!) This time because it was...noon? I'm guessing it's prohibited to talk at, or after noon! Make sense...
Lol this annoyed me too. I guess it's implied that he would talk after lunch or something. If not, they would need to repeat the speech bubble.

But yeah, still annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread