A Banished Sage’s Progress to Discovering the World: The Story of What Happened When I Freed Myself from My Childhood Friend - Ch. 37 - An Audience

Supporter
Picsart-23-09-18-12-47-54-354.jpg

Group Leader
I feel like mcs power level why they couldnt blitz the manor to begin with?
A.) MC isn't the type to violently raid somebody just because they're being annoying
B.) We have 0 clue as to what Miliera's power level might be. All we know is she maybe loaned out some skills that have been a slight/big hindrance to MC and crew. If she can loan out the skills, who's to say she can't use them? And if she can use them, she probably has a larger arsenal than body morph and hypersonic blade, who knows what's up her sleeve? From a reader's perspective we basically already know she recruited Leticia

Dex-chan lover
Yay, kitty!

No Ice Queen fight? I am disappoint.

Funny thing, the first thing that came to mind with that crystal is that it'd be really useful on space ships, since getting rid of heat is a problem there. I'm sure that's extremely relevant for these characters. Don't ask me how my mind is configured.

Some people need to work hard to atone for what they've done. But for those who've honestly decided to walk that path, the hardest is to forgive themselves. Most never do.

Because he has "ethics". But just walking in is much easier. Then blast her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that mask hunter guy at all, but it seems like I'm supposed to.

It was mention before they have zero evidence whether Millia is actually evil or not, their only lead was from that adventurer in previous town, they don't want to take risk and get a bounty on their head so they trying to enter normally and investigate

Dex-chan lover
I swear I either remember reading this exact story, or seeing it animated.. or at least something very, very similar.

Trippy.

Either way, I hope this series continues to update, looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
Sora experienced fear of death for the first time, and learned that it is a terrible thing. She decided to reform her life because of that knowledge. Sylpha now has learned the pain of loss from death, and learned that it's a terrible thing. She also understands that she brought that pain to others, and wants to atone.

They are both good people who simply didn't know what they were doing. Such a strange thing.

Users who are viewing this thread