A Banished Sage’s Progress to Discovering the World: The Story of What Happened When I Freed Myself from My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Secon…

Dex-chan lover
guild rep is stupid and should be fired
I wouldn't blame her, she's like the past MC where she's putting a believe that the Hero still had a good heart to change (but she still needs to be suspended or sth)

But nope, that bitch is rotten to the core and fortunately MC had realized that and made an independent move (Quite brave for him tho for disobeying before knowing his actual strength)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't blame her, she's like the past MC where she's putting a believe that the Hero still had a good heart to change (but she still needs to be suspended or sth)

But nope, that bitch is rotten to the core and fortunately MC had realized that and made an independent move (Quite brave for him tho for disobeying before knowing his actual strength)
What do you mean wouldn't blame her ? All the blame is on her, she literally said herself he isn't in her party anymore so she can't give any information, but then literally 2secs later gives it anyway, there ain't any justification

Dex-chan lover
She's broken! I'm guessing there's something more to her obsession, in some stories the hero title slowly eat up it's possessor humanity? Or she was cursed? It's quite the attitude change from few years before! And the receptionist girl doesn't know this, and the hero is still seen as a kind person by everyone!

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if she's Tsundere+Yandere or is just got so protective she forgot why she was protecting

Users who are viewing this thread