A Banished Sage’s Progress to Discovering the World: The Story of What Happened When I Freed Myself from My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - On the …

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Haru's reptilian eyes are somehow connected to his name. Maybe it's some kind of curse passed on in the lineage? Or maybe it's the other way around, and his forefather wasn't even really a traitor, but those eyes just made people distrust him so much that they started to call him Traitor, and it stuck. And is still sticking to Haru's generation. Who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Haru's reptilian eyes are somehow connected to his name. Maybe it's some kind of curse passed on in the lineage? Or maybe it's the other way around, and his forefather wasn't even really a traitor, but those eyes just made people distrust him so much that they started to call him Traitor, and it stuck. And is still sticking to Haru's generation. Who knows.
Yeah, I don't know how no one is mentioning this! Maybe humans do have different eye shapes is that world :huh:
seems he's the demon lord! And that's the reason his friend, being a hero, slowly develops a grudge/hate towards him! Probably confused by those feelings but being his friend still wants to be with him and protect him, her personality warps

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't know how no one is mentioning this! Maybe humans do have different eye shapes is that world :huh:
seems he's the demon lord! And that's the reason his friend, being a hero, slowly develops a grudge/hate towards him! Probably confused by those feelings but being his friend still wants to be with him and protect him, her personality warps

The spoiler thing is... Yeah, coulda seen that one coming lol. Could have been a little more interesting than that specific chestnut but yeah.

As regards his friend... I still think she was influenced by brainwash magic to warp her feelings towards him. I don't think it's just her natural inclination, not to that extent. If she ever gets freed from it I think we'll find her to be an affectionate and genuine friend, maybe a Tsundere at most.

Users who are viewing this thread