A Barbarian Was Admitted to the Academy - Ch. 2 - Something is Wrong (2)

Dex-chan lover
Are you gonna be reposting the same 5 chapters or are you gonna continue translating this series, it looks rough around the edges but honestly, I'd read anything.

Are you gonna be reposting the same 5 chapters or are you gonna continue translating this series, it looks rough around the edges but honestly, I'd read anything.
I have 6 translated too, but I didn’t have time to post it yet. When I get back home tonight, I’ll post the remaining 3 onto mangadex + 6.

Group Leader
I have 6 translated too, but I didn’t have time to post it yet. When I get back home tonight, I’ll post the remaining 3 onto mangadex + 6.
Then please don't post it.
First off, our group was already preparing to do this manhwa, we have it done until chapter 6 as well, but wanted to do more for a mass release. (I have proofs and stuff from even months back if needed, I'm not just saying this)..

Second, I really don't want to be that guy, but.. this is obviously machine translated with no efforts made and very low quality as well. The least you could do is make it look presentable but this is fully software automated most likely, or else I really cannot explain the typesetting. Chapter pages are low-res, even if not machine translated, it still has many translation mistakes and typos, and that typesetting.. :/

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely love how the character design looks. It's very much different then the usual gender bent design. Looks more like a warrior, while also being attractive.

Then please don't post it.
First off, our group was already preparing to do this manhwa, we have it done until chapter 6 as well, but wanted to do more for a mass release. (I have proofs and stuff from even months back if needed, I'm not just saying this)..

Second, I really don't want to be that guy, but.. this is obviously machine translated with no efforts made and very low quality as well. The least you could do is make it look presentable but this is fully software automated most likely, or else I really cannot explain the typesetting. Chapter pages are low-res, even if not machine translated, it still has many translation mistakes and typos, and that typesetting.. :/
Thank you man for translating it. This is not machine translated though (I used MS paint, and you can still see the paintbrush I accidently left behind lol). My goal of translating this was just to draw attention to it and make sure more people are aware of it, and hopefully get someone to actually come with a team. I'm a college student, and with my internship and the startup I'm working on, I'm basically getting no sleep (worth it though major U.S. defense contractor, and I had an interview recently for an accelerator and I think they really liked me and my co-founder). Thank you though now I can just read it in peace.

Group Leader
Thank you man for translating it. This is not machine translated though (I used MS paint, and you can still see the paintbrush I accidently left behind lol). My goal of translating this was just to draw attention to it and make sure more people are aware of it, and hopefully get someone to actually come with a team. I'm a college student, and with my internship and the startup I'm working on, I'm basically getting no sleep (worth it though major U.S. defense contractor, and I had an interview recently for an accelerator and I think they really liked me and my co-founder). Thank you though now I can just read it in peace.
Oooh sorry, I was assuming since I saw you were also translating a japanese manga? It's rare that someone can translate both, even if technically korean is not hard to learn, so I was like "it must be machine translation" xD

Users who are viewing this thread