A Barbarian Youth proposed to me, a Countess!? - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Man, I forgot about this comic entirely. I had to reread the whole thing to refresh my memory. Thanks for the translation.

PS: For those wondering, the raw for this chapter had only come out a couple of weeks ago. I was shocked when I looked it up just now; this artist really did leave this series untouched for over a year.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I forgot about this comic entirely. I had to reread the whole thing to refresh my memory. Thanks for the translation.

PS: For those wondering, the raw for this chapter had only come out a couple of weeks ago. I was shocked when I looked it up just now; this artist really did leave this series untouched for over a year.
I know they made a game, Lewd Gym. That might have been what took up most of his time.

Group Leader
Talking things out and sharing responsibility? Yes, definitely
It's not just that, either. The trust she places in him is impressive, too. The first time, she decided to not even address the issue because she trusted him. The second time, instead of peeking at what he was doing, she asked him directly.

Fed-Kun's army
Knew I recognized this. I love when an old series gets an update then I get to reread everything. Thanks for translating this! I gotta ask, did the author not update it for awhile?

Users who are viewing this thread